End-to-end safety compliance
Rail technology is becoming increasingly complex. Rail hardware and software systems are no longer single functions, but complex, interlinked functions. Add this to the fact that rail development cycles are becoming shorter and international competitive pressure higher and safety risks become inevitable.
TÜV SÜD provides services to rail manufacturers in all areas of rolling stock, rail infrastructure and complete systems. Our services range from a variety of consultancy, safety and conformity assessments through to testing and certification along the entire development and safety assurance lifecycle. TÜV SÜD partners rail manufacturers across the globe to ensure that their products meet national and international quality and safety standards.
Your benefits at a glance
- Insight and foresight about national and international standard developments through our experts' participation in standardisation committees
- Our network of partners in all relevant rail areas such as universities, research institutes, testing laboratories
- A partnership that supports your entire product lifecycle, from the initial planning, over the design to operation and maintenance
- A combination of local market experts powered by German engineering excellence
- Our unique pro-active and pragmatic approach ensuring your compliance to all international and national standards cost efficiently
- Partnership with one of the leading global independent assessment bodies with a sterling track record
- Through our holistic approach and comprehensive technical expertise we understand the railway system as a whole with all its interfaces to the operational environment