Products, which passed conformity assessment according to CU TR, should be marked with an EAC mark.
CU TR which came into force 01/07/2012
- On safety of toys
- On safety of products intended for children and adolescents
- On safety of perfumes and cosmetics
- On safety of packages
- On safety of production of consumer goods ( light industry products)
CU TR which came into force 15/02/2013
- On safety of machinery and equipment
- On safety of equipment for operation in explosive atmospheres
- On electro magnetic compatibility
- On safety of lifts
- On safety of low voltage equipment
- On safety of devices, operating on gas fuels
The requirements for application of mark is described in each CU TR.
Requirements for EAC mark:
- The letters “E”, “A”, “C” designed just with the right angles
- The letters enclosed in the square, so the height = width
- The mark designed on bright or hard background (refer to figure)
- The size of the mark should be not less than 5 mm
The size and design of the mark should guaranty legibility and visibility of the letters with the naked eyes during life time of the product.