1. What was the reason to change the company name?
- In spite of the difficult geopolitical situation TÜV SÜD board of management accepted the sustainable development plan of «TÜV SÜD RUS» until 2020. In order to accelerate the business development of company the following decisions have been made:
1) to raise significantly the Russian stockholder capital in the company;
2) to change the company name, so that our clients would have a logical association between the new name of legal entity and key corporate services - Technical and Management Services, or TMS.
2. How long has the company worked under the previous name?
- This is not the first change of company name: representative office of TÜV SÜD was opened in Moscow in 1998, legal entity under the name of ООО «TÜV SÜD Russland» was established in 2006. In the year 2012 the company was renamed into ООО «TÜV SÜD RUS».
3. Does it mean that the company management will change?
- No, company management will remain the same.
4. Will the company keep full responsibility to clients and partners?
- Yes, ООО «TMS RUS» remains to be the same legal entity, where the scope of rights and liabilities to business partners maintain unchanged in full force and effect.
5. How will it impact on the services provided?
- Our company still remains to be part of TÜV SÜD Group companies. Certification services will be provided with regard to all procedures of German concern.
6. Will the cost calculation of services change?
- No, the approach to calculate the price for services will remain unchanged.
7. Should the clients and partners again execute documents or renew their contracts?
- All ongoing contracts continue to have effect. However we will formulate relevant amendment to contracts, if requested by clients and partners.
8. What are your future plans? What has changed in the company strategy?
- First of all we will focus on business development at the territories of the Eurasian Economic Union (Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan and Armenia). In addition to that, we have targets to maximize competence localization, increase personnel of technical experts and make closer cooperation with Rostekhnadzor, Mosgorexpertise and other government authorities in the field of technical inspection. For further development TÜV SÜD Group still continues investments to its’ exclusive representative in Russia – OOO «TMS RUS».
9. Does it mean that other subsidiaries or representative offices of TÜV SÜD will appear in Russia?
- No, ООО «TMS RUS» is the only exclusive representative of TÜV SÜD expert organization on the territory of the Eurasian Economic Union.
10. How will the TÜV SÜD certificate look like?
- The same as it used to be. Change of company name will not affect the certificate form sheet.